Friday 9 September 2011

BIRTHDAY SMS

You're my best friend. I love you a lot. Just one question, you're paying the bill right? Just kidding. Happy Birthday to the craziest person I've ever known.

Right from the time I first met you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I've begun to have sleepless nights. You changed my whole life. After all, what else can somebody do with a scary face like yours! Just kidding. May you have an awesome birthday.

I don't know what is it about you that makes people never forget you once they meet you. Maybe it is your fuzzy hair, your weird smile, your bushy eye brows or your corny sense of humor. But I beg to differ, I think it is just the wrinkles on your forehead! Happy Birthday, oldie!

I wish to say a thousand words to you. But I'll compress them only in three magical words. Where's the party? What else did you think? Happy Birthday!

I wish you live a thousand years so that you can keep spreading your magic to the whole world. After all, why should I be the only one to suffer! Happy Birthday!

Your birthday is finally here, so lets get the party started! Cakes, candles and gifts can be mine, after all this birthday is already yours! Sharing is caring my friend. Just kidding. It's your day! Have a rocking birthday.
Not a day goes by when I don't think of you. Not a moment crosses by my side when I don't wait for your call. Well, erm I got incoming free, you see! Just kidding. It is your birthday and just wanted to see you smile. I'm glad I could do that. Have a great Birthday!

You deserve all the success, happiness and love in the world. And the cash too! After all, you have a buddy with whom you can share it with, right? Happy Birthday, buddy.
Happy Birthday to the one with the hottest, sexiest and craziest friend ever! Just joking, you're hot too okay. Have a rocking day!

I wish you a happy and cheerful life ahead. Happy birthday. Live every moment, today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment